Friday, January 6, 2012

I didn't post a photo last time, so here's where I left off...


Started working on her backside this week.  Reworked the spine a little to give it a more natural flow (though i liked the heart shape it made around the hips before), and then started bending a couple wires to temp in an outline of the side profile of each cheek.  Initially, I kept giving it more of a ledge on the underside, because I'm particularly fond of that curve, but it was a little too much.  I finally smoothed it out a little and found a nice flow.  I want to make her curvy, but I don't want it to be too big either.  Tonight I laid in the first few wires, one on each side.  Nice curves.  This part is going to be tricky, but the whole thing is turning out to be tricky.  I think with a little extra focus, I'll be able to get the right shape.  Curvy, round and sexy.


Good couple days.  Looking forward to the weekend.

This is a favorite from H.U.V.A. Network.  Been listening to these guys a lot lately.  Good moody music.   Dark and ambient with a little kick.


No comments:

Post a Comment